Rural Entrepreneurship for You(th)
Rural Entrepreneurship for You(th) is a 3-year cooperation partnership project, based on different needs such as:
- to help prevent unemployment among young people in rural areas
- to promote rural entrepreneurship among youth by providing youth with new, very practical entrepreneurial ideas, knowledge, competencies, and skills,
- to give youth good examples of living a healthy lifestyle in rural area and
- to help youth create own business ideas in areas of green jobs and media jobs.
The project will be carried out transnationally in order to transfer and implement innovative practices more successfully at different levels, to have greater influence in EU countries, and to use the best know-how from different European backgrounds. The project partners come from 8 European countries:
Hungary: Öko-völgy Alapítvány az Alkalmazott Fenntarthatóságért, as our leading partner
Germany: ISKCON Abentheuer Goloka-dhama-Verein e.V.
Italy: Food for Life A.P.S.
Slovenia: Duhovno društvo za dušo
Spain: The Banyan Tree
Sweden: ISKCON Almvik
Ukraine: Charitable Foundation “Dobro” of Dnepropetrovsk Region
Learning, Teaching, Training Activity meetings (LTTA) for youths were held in Hungary (2022), in Sweden (2023) and the third one will be held in Italy (2024). Meetings for the management team were held in Germany (2022), France (2023) and the third one will be held in Spain (2024).
The objectives of the project:
1. to develop entrepreneurial skills, offer new ideas of green and media jobs, and foster skills and competencies within the participants which will promote entrepreneurial attitudes and be relevant for and enhance employment opportunities
2. to promote sustainability (social, environmental, economic, and cultural), self-reliance and social inclusion
3. to promote a healthy, balanced lifestyle among young people
4. to provide participants with intercultural experience and create appreciation, tolerance, and awareness of different cultures
5. to promote Erasmus+ opportunities for youth, the ESC idea and Youthpass
6. to support the internationalisation of our organisations
7. to develop transversal skills of youth workers and youth
The objectives of our project are strongly connected with the Europe 2020 strategy that emphasises smart, sustainable, and inclusive growth as a way to overcome the structural weaknesses in Europe’s economy
The aim of the project:
The aim of the project is to develop a collaborative, interactive educational online platform and offer new practical entrepreneurship ideas, knowledge, skills, and competencies that will support, promote, and inspire self-reliant, sustainable living and youth entrepreneurship in rural areas and therefore enhance youth employment in rural areas in partnership countries and beyond.
We believe that the project activities will give the youth many learning and development opportunities that will be useful in their future private and professional life, and beneficial for them, for the organisation they belong to, and for the local community.
You can find educational videos, pictures, and more information at:
LTTA Sweden 2023
LTTA Hungary 2022
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada Grundare-Acarya av det Internationella Sällskapet för Krishnamedvetande (ISKCON)
of Bhakti - Devotion
153 95 Järna
+46 08-551 520 50